Oh, I don't know if you heard, but someone moved into that old house down the road.
哦,我不知道你是否听说了,但有人搬进了路边那栋旧房子。
I met the owner of the house yesterday as he was moving in.
昨天他搬进来时我遇到了房子的主人。
Actually, he's a bit strange.
实际上,他有点奇怪。
I've got a bad feeling about him.
真的吗?
嗯,昨天我带了一份乔迁礼物过去,但阿曼德开始表现得非常奇怪,然后他几乎把我赶了出来!
Well, yesterday I brought over a housewarming gift, but Armand started acting really weird, and then he practically kicked me out!
我试着,大概,偷看他的房子,但里面太暗了,我真的看不清楚。
I tried to, sort of, peek into his house, but everything was so dark inside that I couldn't really get a good look.
嗯,你永远猜不到我今天早上看到了什么。
Well, you'll never guess what I saw this morning.
一辆送货卡车开进了他的车道,卸下了一个长方形的长盒子。
A delivery truck pulled into his driveway, and it dropped off a long, rectangular box.
它看起来几乎像一口棺材!
It almost looked like a coffin!
你看吧!
You scared the heck out of me!
这是我的朋友多丽丝。
A pleasure to meet you...
如果你们今晚没什么事,我想请你们俩吃晚餐。
If you are not doing anything tonight, I would like to have you both for dinner.
我的意思是... 我想请你们俩来吃晚餐。
I would like to have you both over for dinner.